1. Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork. Add the eggs and the flour while mixing with a wisk to avoid clumps forming. then add the baking soda and the milk.
2. Peel the pears, cut them in small pieces and cook them in a pan with some coconut oil for about 10 min.
Then add some maple syrup and cinnamon to your liking, and a bit of water if the pears look too dry.
3. Chop the chocolate in chunks and melt it by putting in a bowl on top of a small pot of boiling water.
4. Toast the pine nuts for 5 minutes or until golden.
5. Warm a frying pan and add some coconut oil to it. Then start cooking your pancakes by adding a spoonful of the mixture to the pan. Flip after 5 minutes or until golden and cook on the other side.
6. Serve the pancakes with a spoon of yoghurt, the cooked pears, a drizzle of melted chcolate and toasted pine nuts.
MM is inviting people, companies and policymakers across London, the UK and the world to join the movement to change food culture in the country. This is an open invitation for people who believe in:
Healthy, sustainable, living food made with rural, artisanal practices
Supply chains that prioritise quality over price and make good, healthy food available
The importance of community in cities across the world, starting with London